Sunday, November 27, 2011

Girl Gadgets

 Cool gadgets aren't only for boys. I get excited when I find something that's cool, quirky and serves its purpose in not only a functional but fun way. I have always had certain reserves when it comes to the use of cell phones and the radiation they give off when you put it up to your ear. Near your brain.  When it comes to health there is  already  enough bad stuff that can happen to us  that is beyond our control, so my advice is  do whatever is within your reach  to take care of yourself. I found a  pretty cool gadget to fend off brain cancer, a retro handset from www.yubz.com.  There are lots of  them to choose from, starting at US $39.96


Warning: you might get laughed at when breaking it out of your purse, but whoever doesn't get brain cancer laughs last, and best.
Happy yapping!
B