Monday, November 21, 2011

The Beauty Quest

One thing about being a housewife..you can't look like crap. Everyone knows you have all the time in the world so no one will be able to understand why you haven't combed your hair, or fixed those chipped nails. I have managed to find ways to look decent without breaking the piggy or becoming Narcissus. In my quest for effortless beauty I have found that a good haircut is key. There is some major talent around here, problem is they charge anywhere from US$100 to $750. Ay Cisco, how I miss thee. Anyway, the solution? go on wwww.salonapprentice.com where licensed cosmetologists pursuing higher training look for hair models every day. I went on it and picked Kevin Baker of the Mizu Salon on 505 Park Avenue. I could not be happier.I had over $200 worth of services at a majorly discounted price. Hurry and make your appointments,the bargains of today are the Fekkais of tomorrow.



<3